Thursday, March 01, 2007

And PLTC means ...

I just now saw the programmer's personality test webpage in Digg and decided to give it a curious shot. And ... my programmer personality type is PLTC.

(Update: The link to my personality doesn't work. I thought they have one static page for each possible combination. I am probably wrong, let me add the full text here)

You're a Planner.
You may be slow, but you'll usually find the best solution. If something's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

You like coding at a Low level.
You're from the old school of programming and believe that you should have an intimate relationship with the computer. You don't mind juggling registers around and spending hours getting a 5% performance increase in an algorithm.

You work best in a Team.
A good group is better than the sum of it's parts. The only thing better than a genius programmer is a cohesive group of genius programmers.

This one I like the best.
You are a Conservative programmer.
The less code you write, the less chance there is of it containing a bug. You write short and to the point code that gets the job done efficiently.

OMG. That's totally like me. Or whatever!

No comments: